Saturday, August 18, 2012

Weddings are her business after surprise career twist

Hannah Budiwarman never had any intention of following her mother into the dress-making business. But after going to college to study computers, and then trying a couple of other paths, she found herself working with her mother ... and enjoying it. Today she manages Bridals by Susanti, her mother's long-time shop in Escondido. My story for the On the Job series in U-T San Diego: http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/aug/18/tp-wedding-shop-owner-helps-make-special-day/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Douglas. My name is Syed Akbar Ali. I write from Malaysia. I knew Hannah at Freshman year in Purdue University, Indiana in 1982. We were in some classes together. The Malaysian and Indonesian students used to meet thru our student club as well. My regards to Hannah Budiwarman.

    Syed Akbar

    ReplyDelete